jueves, 15 de junio de 2017

English, fly high :c

Hello again!

Today I answered some questions:

> What you think about the experience in general

It was a new experience. I never had used a Blogspot. I have experience in Community manager (Internet Forum, Imageboard and others platforms) but not in Blogs. Only I saw a Doctor of my job to use frequencly this platform to spread medical information.

> How much you feel your writing skills have developed
I feel that my writing skills have developed so much. I didn’t know how to write sentences because I had the required tools to connect ideas. Now I think that I have some.  

> What you would like to include in the future
I don’t know… Here there's a lot differents activities. I would change the time. For the Pre-Intermediate class, could start the class Monday and Thursday since 14:30 hours

> What else you would like to write about
We want a meeting for to say goodbye* :’(   (*How can I say “Convivencia” in English? I don’t know.) … or for eating :D


English was the most extensive subject than we had have. But… we serve for the others subjects that they use material in english language.

This… English, fly high :c  … English for a… end L

Thank you Miss for the patience ;D


A song to farewell :c

2 comentarios:

  1. hi, english for an end, jajajaja we all want "convivenvcia"

    ResponderEliminar
  2. inglish is love inglish is life men remember me in fifth year

    ResponderEliminar