lunes, 5 de junio de 2017

My favorite subjects of the semester

Hello guys!

Today we must talk about our favorite subject this semester.
Actually I like several, like Anatomy and Histology. Understanding the structures of living beings since the tissue level is essential in this career. In addition, the teachers of these subjects are quite enthusiastic to give us and transmit their knowledge. Although, initially, I must confess that I did not like teachers because they have very peculiar personalities. But I finally realized that they just love what they teach.

Resultado de imagen para anatomia del perro olivares
Do you know this cover? Yeees! It is the cover of the book Anatomy of the Dog, by Dr. Olivares.

English I also like. Although it is not a subject of scientific type like the previous ones, it will be very useful to us in our professional work. Most of the scientific articles are written in English. I would like not only to understand written English, but also to speak English to be able to travel to English speaking countries.
In general, the subjects that I least like are those of mathematical type. 

Although in Biostatistics I did very well. Chemistry was another matter that I liked, but I have been forgetting.

Resultado de imagen para quimica
Chemistry should be one of the subjects most hated by the "tufts". I liked it.

Finally, I think the practices should be more. There is too much theory and little practice in the carrer.


I hope you read me :D

1 comentario:

  1. I like the cover of the book, very original! So, you should try to continue practicing speaking in English...but sometime time is against it...

    ResponderEliminar