jueves, 20 de abril de 2017

My favourite technologic item is...

Hello again!

Today I will write about my favourite technologic item... Which will are?...



The PC gamer of my dreams 💗 ... with Pikachu and Mario figures 

... Yes! My favourite gadget is the PC (or Personal Computer). The PC is a device high technologic that can make numerous works, like send and receive e-mails, chating with others persons, search information, play videogames, etc.

My first PC was a present of my father when I had 12 years old. This PC was a 386 Model, previuos a Pentium model. It had OS* Windows 3.1 ... It was very old.

*OS = Operating System
Laterly, I use the PC for see Social Networks and repost Memes. I like so much the Memes. They are very funny.

Yao Ming is a Chinesse Basketball player that with  this expression he was a Viral picture. It a famous meme,

Why I like it?
I like the PC because it have numerous functions that might replace others technologic items, 

So... Tell me... What is you favourite gadget?

4 comentarios:

  1. hmmm i suspected that the computer was your fav! :)
    The computer is very important and you know it hahah
    You remember your first computer!!! that amazing, i don't remember which was my first computer, a windows 98 maybe (or not hmmm)

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Good! My first PC had somes videogames... very old. Wolfenstein 3D, Commander Keen 4, Golden Axe, Cool Spot, Prince of Persia, among others.
      I used MS-DOS to play games.

      Eliminar
  2. Hello Cristián.
    I imagine your PC with much memes haha
    I would like see it!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. jajaja you use your computer only for see memes...

    ResponderEliminar