jueves, 13 de abril de 2017

Why Have I decided to study Veterinarian Medicine?

When I was a child, I wanted to study Medicine, but I didn't know the cost for to study this. It's really expensive!! My parents couldn't pay much money.

When I took the PSU, I had many options, like Occupational therapy, dentistry, Environmental chemistry, kinesiology, obstetrics and others.

I decided to study Vet because I like the animals and the PSU score was enough to entry at Universidad de Chile. Also, I like the clinical science.

The reason to study at Universidad de Chile was the cost and the scholarship. I got the scholarship called "Gratuidad". Yes, I believe that is a scholarship and not a right guaranteed for the State.

My experience until now in the University has been very agreeable, even if it's stressful.

I don't know still which would be my future job. I prefer to explore the labor field. In true... I wish to check all the possible fields.

Well... This is my story today :D

See you!

An African Elephant. I like the wild animals. Africa would be a good option for work like Vet... and a dream ❤ 

6 comentarios:

  1. Wow, you had a lot of career options, but you chose the best C:

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. hello cristian men are you communist?jajaja and why university is stressful? i think is so easy XD jajaja okey no

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I share your opinion that the university experience is good and very stressful ... That I do not envy gratuity

    ResponderEliminar