jueves, 27 de abril de 2017

My pets

Today´s post is about my pets 😺
I have 3 pets: A cat called Panchito and 2 dog, Max & Canela. I had have many animals in my life: Dogs, cats, hamsters, ducks, chicken… In true, my parents had have those animals.

I like the pets because they are very tender. They are good companions.
Canela arrived to my house the last year (2016). She is very hyperactive. 

Canela is the craziest dog than I have even had.
Canela is like for make her a meme hahaha



Max arrived many years ago, he has 9 years old. Is a Poodle. Max is very “mamón”. He doesn’t separate from my mother.

He is Max. It's little, but he is older than my others pets.




Panchito is a cat that we adopted. He have 6 months ago. Early, he was the most aggressive than all the others, but he has gone changing.


La imagen puede contener: gato
Panchito's Selfie 😸


Panchito after having slept 
They are special. When I arrive to my house, they jump close to me. They lick me. Except Panchito. He is always sleeping. Alse that the cats aren’t very sociable. But they are very cute <3

I'm waiting your comments 😁 



8 comentarios:

  1. Hello Cristian!
    Canela is the new meme of the year XDD.
    Yes, it is true that cats are not very sociable, although mine escape from that, love to talk and interact!
    I loved your pets, they are all very nice!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Im in love with your pets <3 Max is an adorable old man :3 i love old animals hahah.
    Yout cat Panchito and Canela are adorable too <3 i really like her crazy face o_o asfqfas

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hello !
    I loved know your pets... I would like that you know Luna because she has the same "problem" that max... She don't live without my mom haha
    And I loved Canela, their face is very funny

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hello Cristian , i love your pets, my dad´s name is Max like your dog
    pd: i will wait the memes of Canela.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hello Cristian , i love your pets, my dad´s name is Max like your dog
    pd: i will wait the memes of Canela.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. hello, Is it very difficult to take care of a duck?
    Panchito is very cute, well all your pets are beautiful ^-^

    ResponderEliminar
  7. hello men pachito is equal to me jajaja do you like buy animals or adopted?

    ResponderEliminar
  8. jajaja really canela is good for making memes!

    ResponderEliminar