domingo, 7 de mayo de 2017

Some photos about me :)

Hello guys! 

Today I have somethings photos that I like share :D

Here I'm at Malloco, in the Oktoberfest 2016 
The first photograph that you see was at Malloco, in the Oktoberfest. This is a traditional beer party in the Metropolitan Region. I love drink craft beers  🍺🍻 ... and I like to go to Beer Fest, when the Oktober, the BierFest, the FloridaBier and others.
My friend Bastian, to who I knew in the Preuniversity, he took the photograph.


I went to see to The Rolling Stones 2 years ago. Best concert ever!
 The second photo was in the Rolling Stones Olé Tour, which began at Santiago of Chile. This photo took me a Fan X from the band, because that day I went alone. The tickets were very expensives :/

In true, I like the concert. I have gone to much Rock concerts, but now... I don't have much money. I want to go a The Who + Guns n' Roses Concert in September, but I have that save money.

I went to Valparaíso to help the victims of the fire. 

This photo I took me when  my health team and I went us to help to Valparaíso. There was a big fire and much houses burned. Also burned a Cesfam Las Cañas (at the Las Cañas Hill), where, along with military, we put us a tent to provide health services. I remember that went a Nurse, a Doctor, Paramedics and Medical interns. I don't know who took the photo.

Expo Tattoo 2015,  with Ilanna, a Colombian SG 


The last photo I'm with my girlfriend... hahaha almost

This was in the Club Hipico, a event called Expo Tattoo, 3 years ago. The event was great!
The best Tattoos that I have seen. And... There they were a very pretty girls. They were very lovely.
In the picture, I'm with Ilanna, a Colombian SG*. We get along really good.

*Suicide Girls is a Alternative Models website.

Well.. I hope to read your comments

See you! 😎😎

3 comentarios:

  1. Oh wow, you have more than one favourite photo haha.
    I liked all your photos! I love Malloco, the concerts (i go to concerts alone too hahaha :'( ) and it's really cool that you helped in the catastrophe of Valpo




    PD: your girlfriend is very beautiful hshshsh

    ResponderEliminar
  2. i was not expecting less from you jajaja, you are an alcoholic, i like that you went to help to valparaiso

    ResponderEliminar