jueves, 11 de mayo de 2017

Long live Rock n' Roll



Today I talk about music. When I was a child, from an early age I have begun to listen Rock Music.
The first bands that I listened were SOAD (Initials of System of a Down), Metallica, Megadeth, Slayer and others bands of Rock.


My parents listen to others kinds of music: Rancheras, Romantic music, La Nueva Ola (New Wave), bachata, reggaetón, salsa, etc. I don't share their tastes.

My brothers have others musical groups or soloist that they tastes them: Daddy Yankee, Don Omar, Romeo Santos, etc. I hate this "artist".

I have go to many concerts. The first concert that I went, it's a Rammstein concert, a Germany band of Industrial Metal,  seven years ago. This event was brutal!

Also I went to the Motorhead + Judas Priest concert, in the year 2015. Lemmy Kilmister, the legendary Motorhead vocal, died this same year :(


In the future, I'm going to go (In true, I would want to go) to  The Who + Guns n' Roses concert, but
even don't confirm the place, date and the sale point of tickets. I wish to see them before that they die.



Bonus tracks: This are the best concerts of all times

AC/DC live at River Plate



Queen, live at Wembley Stadium ... I admire to Freddie Mercury and I love Queen ❤




4 comentarios:

  1. Hi Cristian, you listen very very good music. Also I like the rock and metal music, is great!!!
    Its a pain that happened to Lemmy, he really was a big Motorhead :(

    ResponderEliminar
  2. hi cristian
    when I was 12 years old also i liked sistem of a dawn

    ResponderEliminar
  3. hahaha Guns n' Roses concert jajaja poor for coming

    ResponderEliminar